AIR CONSOLIDATIONS TO MIAMI
G&G CAARGO SERVICE MIAMI has a direct consolidation service for fresh cut flowers originating in Quito, Bogota, Medellin, and San Jose to Miami – Florida. To take advantage of the cost savings opportunities, have your farms deliver the flowers to any of our coolers at origin and we will manage export and import documents, customs clearance in USA, pre-cooling, refrigerated storage and delivery to your facility or the carrier of choice. A complete solution! For quotes and information please contact Martha Castillo in Quito or Jonathan Ortiz in Miami.
Working with us will lower your costs and simplifies your business by providing a single point of contact for transportation and logistics needs. We keep track of your shipments so you can focus on the rest of your business.
- Reception of cargo with control of temperatures at origin airport
- Clearance of export documents
- Air freight from Origin to Miami
- Clearance of import and custom documents at Miami’s airport
- USDA Inspection
- Pick-up at the airport using our refrigerated trucks
- Pre-cooling at G&G Cargo Miami
- Re-packing boxes that pass through USDA inspection
- Connection with the type of transport designated by you
- Complete tracking and billing of your cargo at the registered customer area
DAYS OF SERVICE
These days are the flight days out of the country of origin. Usually the farm delivers the cargo the day before in the afternoon.
- Quito Tue, Wed,Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Bogota Tue, Wed,Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Medellin Tue, Wed,Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- San Jose Tue, Wed,Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun